This one is my all time favorite....

Something I forgot to blog about in my last post.
So, when we took the kids to the child's waiting room, the attendants couldn't tell which child was being adopted. Kambree said they kept asking "Now, which one of you is being sealed today?" Alex just looks so much like us that you just can't tell. Sweet huh? Not that it would matter if he didn't look like us but I think it's sweet that he just looks like he fits with us.
When you look at our family picture can you tell?

3 of my blog friends said something...:
:)
I love all the pictures and have to agree the one hugging is priceless! Congratulations on your sealing, what a special bond you have added to your beautiful family.
Those pictures are absolutely beautiful. I love the way everyone matches (but not too perfectly)...gorgeous, gorgeous shots.
Post a Comment