What a dreary morning this morning. AND the first day of Spring Break. I hope it starts looking better-I have grand plans of all of us cleaning up the backyard to prepare for our Easter egg hunt on Easter.
Last night Alex asked me a for a "broken" shirt. No, he corrects him self "a ripped off" shirt.
Me: Do you mean a ripped up shirt? Like an old shirt?
Alex: Yes
Me: Why?
Alex: I making flag for fort!
James found him an old shirt and Alex cut it up and made a flag-he drew a skull and crossbones on it. Oh my. I'm going to have to go get some pictures of this fort!
Here's where we were last year today:
http://blessedwitharichhart.blogspot.com/2009/03/day-in-ukraine.htmlLast night Alex asked me a for a "broken" shirt. No, he corrects him self "a ripped off" shirt.
Me: Do you mean a ripped up shirt? Like an old shirt?
Alex: Yes
Me: Why?
Alex: I making flag for fort!
James found him an old shirt and Alex cut it up and made a flag-he drew a skull and crossbones on it. Oh my. I'm going to have to go get some pictures of this fort!
Here's where we were last year today:
http://blessedwitharichhart.blogspot.com/2009/03/thursday-thoughts.html

4 of my blog friends said something...:
How inventive! Have a fun spring break! I wish I was there having my spring break too. Oh, well, such is life...
You are so funny ! Love reading your thought
Haha! I love the language development. Our conversations often sound like "twenty questions" as they search for the right word.
Alex is totally awesome. I love all the little and fun updates.
Post a Comment