Friday, March 5, 2010

She Made It!

To Kambree Richart,

Thank you for auditioning for the 2010-2011 Snow College Badgerettes Drill Team. I am pleased to inform you that you have been accepted onto the team! You should be proud of this accomplishment, as only the most talented dancers were selected. I am glad that you will be joining us. We will be having a mandatory team meeting sometime near the end of April or beginning of May. I will get back with you to let you know the exact date. At this meeting we will be discussing team fees, summer camp, team officers, the possibility of participating at competitions, and team housing among other important issues for next year. A seamstress may also be joining us to take costume measurements.

Again, I congratulate you on your success. Will you please reply to this email or call me so I know you received and accept this invitation to be on the 2010-2011 Badgerettes Drill Team. It is going to be a great year!

Thanks,

Janae Miller
Snow College Dance Dept.
Adjunct Faculty/Badgerette Coach

0 of my blog friends said something...:

Related Posts with Thumbnails