Wednesday, March 31, 2010

What was going on with us in Ukraine last year:

http://blessedwitharichhart.blogspot.com/2009/03/tuesday-time.html

4 of my blog friends said something...:

Andreas said...

Oh my!! Remember all of the dogs everywhere? And they looked as friendly as most of the people walking around.

It's fun to reminisce and see the pictures of the kids before they were adopted. They have all come so far! Ah, the memories.

Jen said...

Funny, I looked at what you were doing on this day last year and you had seen Masha for the first time. There is a picture of her on that post.

I wish I had other Americans coming. I remember how nice it was to have the Lawrence's last year. Just to be able to talk to someone in English is a wonderful thing. I am just glad that Masha can, for the most part, understand what I am trying to say and that she can also communicate back to me. She can also do a decent job figuring out how to translate for me if someone has something important to tell me. Thank goodness!

Lori said...

Your blog is making me reminisce about Ukraine. The spring/summer trips were so much nicer than our December trip (weather wise and light wise). How is spring break for you? I'm scrambling to find fun things to do that don't cost a fortune.

Lobos Family said...

Wendy,

I was trying to get caught up on your blog during my lunch break. Nadya really took Alex's candy? I will have to ask Katya if she took her's too...

Related Posts with Thumbnails