Oh, my little boy.
My little almost six foot baby boy.
Austin is going on his first date!
Girls choice dance-this Saturday-semi formal.
So, he asks me tonight.
What's a buccaneer?
Me: It's like a pirate?
(Looking at him puzzled.)
Austin: No, you wear them to a dance or something. (And he makes motions across his chest)
Me: You mean a boutonniere?
After which Kambree and I start laughing hysterically!
Austin's date is wearing a white dress and he's going to wear black. (After I convinced him that wearing all white would look like Colonel Sanders or like they were getting married!)
However, I think this black and white picture is more Austin's style!
Oh my little boy.
My big almost six foot baby.
Going on his first date.
So, he asks me tonight.
What's a buccaneer?
Me: It's like a pirate?
(Looking at him puzzled.)
Austin: No, you wear them to a dance or something. (And he makes motions across his chest)
Me: You mean a boutonniere?
After which Kambree and I start laughing hysterically!
However, I think this black and white picture is more Austin's style!
Oh my little boy.
My big almost six foot baby.
Going on his first date.

4 of my blog friends said something...:
love this picture b/c I know it's completely you doing me a huge favor and that's why it even happened. (I know my grammar stinks in that sentence- don't show alex). Thanks again for BBall..
:)
Way to go Austin! Have fun and just be your awesome self.
I had to read this twice. I thought you were talking about Alex with the miss use of words lol. So good to talk with you yesterday. My boss Nanci said to tell you that because Alex was an international adoption that you qualify for grants that will pay for his tutoring! Don't hesitate to call. (You could even ask for me as his tutor if you wanted to)
Post a Comment